China Culture Trip 2020
POP’s Foundation will organize the China Culture Trip for the adoption families with children from China this year. Through which, you and your children would experience the Chinese culture together and understand more about their motherland.
Better yet, ALL expenses will be paid for by POP’s Foundation. You just need to purchase your round-trip flight tickets to Beijing and from Shanghai.
Date: July 1st (Wed) to July 10th (Fri)
Destinations: Beijing, Tianjin, Xian, and Shanghai
This 10 days 9 nights is a subsided summer camp activities include:
- Visiting Prince of Peace Children’s Home
- Learning traditional Chinese arts and crafts
- Enjoying the Shaolin Kungfu
- Visiting places of interest in Beijing, Tianjin, Xian and Shanghi
- Cultural exchange with local Chinese students
Adoption Family Qualifications:
- All participating children must be 10 and up.
- All participating young adults who are 18 and up might travel alone with parental consent
If you are interested in joining the China Culture Trip and would like to receive the update information from us, please send e-mail to email@example.com or call us at (925) 292-2331.
Please help share this great news with the adoptive community for us.