China Culture Trip 2018
POP’s Foundation will organize the China Culture Trip for the adoption families with children from China this year. Through which, you and your children would experience the Chinese culture together and understand more about their motherland.
Better yet, ALL expenses will be paid for by POP’s Foundation. You just need to purchase your round-trip flight tickets to and from Beijing.
Date: July 4th (Wed) to July 11th (Wed)
Destinations: Beijing and Tianjin
This trip is made possible by POP’s Foundation and the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the Tianjin Municipal People’s Government. The 8 days 7 nights summer camp activities include:
- Visiting Prince of Peace Children’s Home
- Learning traditional Chinese arts and crafts
- Learning from the Shaolin Kungfu children
- Visiting places of interest in Beijing and Tianjin
- Cultural exchange with local Chinese students
Adoption Family Qualifications:
- All participating children must be 10 and up.
- All participating young adults who are 18 and up might travel alone with parental consent
If you are interested in joining the China Culture Trip and would like to receive the update information from us, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (925) 292-2331.
Please help share this great news with the adoptive community for us.
Past Culture Trip Photos