China Culture Trip 2018
POP’s Foundation will organize the China Culture Trip for the adoption families with children from China this year. Through which, you and your children would experience the Chinese culture together and understand more about their motherland.
The trip will commence in Beijing on Wednesday, July 4th and depart in Tianjin on Wednesday, July 11th. All expenses paid except for your round-trip flight tickets, three days hotel accommodation in Tianjin, couple of meals at free times, and the tips for tour guide and driver. This trip is made possible by POP’s Foundation, the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council, and the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the Tianjin Municipal People’s Government. The 8 days 7 nights summer camp activities include:
- Welcoming ceremony
- Learning traditional Chinese arts and crafts
- Experiencing the Peking Opera
- Visiting places of interest in Beijing and Tianjin
- Cultural exchange with local Chinese students
Adoption Family Qualifications:
- All participating children must be 10 and up.
- Adoptive parents will be accompanying their children on the trip.
If you are interested in joining the China Culture Trip and would like to receive the update information from us, please send e-mail to email@example.com and request to join our China Culture Trip mailing list.