OCAO Summer Camp in China
Although POP’s Foundation will not be organizing the China Culture Trip for the adoption families this year, we could refer you to one of the recognized organizing agencies by the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council of the Peoples’ Republic of China (“OCAO”) for your FREE Summer Camp opportunity in China, when needs!
OCAO usually start their 6 days 5 nights all expenses paid summer camp for the adoption families with children from China on the first Wednesday of July in Beijing, China. The camping program includes:
- Welcoming ceremony
- Learning of Chinese culture
- Visiting places of interest in Beijing, China
- Cultural exchange with local Chinese students
Adoption Family Qualifications:
- All participating children must be 10 and up.
- Adopted parents are allowed to join the trip.
If you would like to receive firsthand information about our China Culture Trip next year, please send an e-mail to POPCHeNewsletter@gmail.com and request to join our China Culture Trip mailing list.